...

Do us all a great favor and enter with a sense of humor. Marco...!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Of it all...

Of all the boys who made me cry, there was one who made me cry the most.

Of every love I have ever had, one made it hard to let go.

Of all the regrets I have held, one showed me how to not look back.

Of the few times my heart has been broken, one more time made it stronger.

Of all the nights I slept alone, one helped me over come my fear.

Of all the kisses I've ever had, one made me want the best.

Of all the anger I had built up, one issue turned into joy.

Of all the dates I've been taking on, it helped one became the most important of all.

Of all the time that was taken away, one good time made up for it all.

Of all the words I have carefully chose, a few words changed my whole life.

Of all the letters I have ever written, only a hand full were written from my heart.

Of all questions I have ever asked, I answered the most important by accident.

Of every person I flashed a smile too, to only one I truly meant it to.

Of everything I have seeked and found, the one I never seeked found me.

Of all the love I failed to give, turned out to be saved for something special.

Of all the things I've ever said, this time I mean it more.

Of all the truth I've ever told, led to this moment of truth.

Of all the times I ever fell, I fell this time into love.

No comments: