...

Do us all a great favor and enter with a sense of humor. Marco...!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Imagination Times 9

If his thick curly hair where a bed,
that is where I would like to sleep.
If his eyes became the ocean,
that is where I would want to swim.
If his lips became a resting place,
I would want to nap there.
If the beating of his heart was the theme song to my life,
I would play it on repeat.
If his hands became a safety net,
I would like to hold his hands when I fall.
If his hugs became a warm blanket,
then I always want to be cold.
If his kisses turned into shooting stars,
I would want to be a telescope.
If his smile became a night light,
I want to be afraid of the dark every night.
If his laugh were a sign of good things to come,
I would become patient for the future.
If the scent he leaves on my pillow is a stain,
I never want to wash it out.
If his life is a good luck charm,
I want to be the bracelet it goes on.
If his love is the only cure to my illness,
I want to be the first to discover it.

No comments: