...

Do us all a great favor and enter with a sense of humor. Marco...!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Moving Day...

Another year, another lease! NOT!

This year my life has already changed. It has had it's ups and it's downs. You're thinking, yeah so does every year. But this year I saw things from a different view like Dewitt Jones better explains it, "But vision controls our perception, and our perception becomes our reality".

Seeing things in this new light gave it much more meaning to me. A better reason to see plan B as that second hand to hold and not as something to fall back on because plan A failed.

"by celebrating the best -- that allows us to fall in love with it, that connects us with our passion, that emancipates the energy." Dewitt Jones.

That quote says it all for me. Now that I am in love, I'm in love in a whole new light. I love him so much I fall to my knees from his words and that his eyes are so deep it carries me back up. Just like that. I love him enough to make sure he has a full tummy before bed. He makes me feel that love when he tells me I'm beautiful in the morning. He brings out a laugh only he controls. I've falling in love with him because he allowed me to lay in his heart and feel free.

Our love has grown old enough to allow us to put each others lives in our hands and move in together. Meaning, everything will be under one roof. That makes me happy. And what makes me happy, makes him happy. It's our own circle of life.

And for those who do not know, he has taken a role in not only my life but in my children's lives. It's a big deal. Fireworks go off every time he shows them attention and when they remember after he has left. It melts my heart. And I know I've said no man could ever melt my heart. But this man has; loving two kids who aren't his own and loving me for just myself is only a crumb of the cake. He is the kind of man you read about and only wish you had one.

He is my blessing and enhances that every time I fall asleep next to him.

So if the years to come have ups and downs, I'm ready for them with him standing next to me.

No comments: