...

Do us all a great favor and enter with a sense of humor. Marco...!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A New Aspect In The Name Of Love

So there I was, standing in the body wash isle jamming out to my IPod. As I am trying to figure out which body wash I want, Cheap Trick's 'I want you to want me', came on and suddenly a thought popped into my head; maybe I should get a body wash that my boyfriend and myself could both use. One that doesn't smell like a women or man. Normally I am reaching for the most floral scent without a doubt, except for this time.

I'm standing there, with a blank face; my mouth is probably open a little and people are trying to reach around me just grabbing A body wash. They didn't stand there for a second to smell it, or try and decide if one was better than the other. So I'm taking deep breathes because I didn't know which one I should grab. I don't even know if he would notice or think "why doesn't she have her normal girly one?"....But oh well.

When I reached for one, I grabbed the Cucumber and Green Tea scent. I couldn't believe I was compromising my body wash for a man that only showers at my place here and there.....but I did. Of course body wash is only a micro piece of importance, but it felt important and was worth writing about.

Then again, if subliminal messages were implemented into that song then I am fucked....I love that song!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really a sweet story. :)