...

Do us all a great favor and enter with a sense of humor. Marco...!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday. The day before Monday.

I have a lot to say and intended to speak with a friend but he was busy and so blogging it is! So the blogging nation will need to deal with my few minutes of ranting.

My parents moved to Nevada this past February. I miss them so much it hurts. My kids miss them and I feel so home sick. There are just some things my parents can give me that no one else can. Home comfort. This weekend was by far one of the toughest weekends with my kids. They were all over the place non stop. Not that they were misbehaving, but just so full of energy. Being a single mother I'm sure others can relate.

Friday night we played games until we were all drained. Woke up Saturday morning to cartoons and the kids jumping on the bed telling me they are dying of hunger. So I make them a large breakfast that they barely ate. Ugh that made me so mad! Then as I'm cleaning it all up they tell me they are hungry. I made them eat an apple.

So then we spend almost five hours at the pool with some of my friends and between, the kids, beer and sun I was just out of whatever it is that keeps me alive. We went to bed pretty early.

Sunday, not always a fun day! I had somewhat of a hangover, I didn't eat until like noon and I couldn't even finish my coffee because my kids had to play with play dough which they managed to get everywhere. Then I cooked dinner at like 4pm so we could fly kites....The kitchen was a mess. I hate doing dishes. I hate doing dishes when I'm tired. I hate doing dishes when I'm tired and mad.

AND, I HAD to take my kids to the grocery store today because I needed to! They were sooo bad. I could not believe these were my kids!!

If my parents were here this weekend would have been better. But they weren't and it gets me so damn sad. I remember when my mom would make such a big deal about getting sleep, so she would take the kids for a few hours so I could nap.

I have amazing parents and I love them very much. I wish they would follow this blog but they are old fashioned and can barely text.

My eyes are sore, my head is pounding, my body is tired, my legs are unsettled, my back is throbbing....No energy could be found if energy was the only thing that could save my life.

Goodnight.

No comments: