...

Do us all a great favor and enter with a sense of humor. Marco...!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Couldn't Sleep

Never mind the answer to the question asked,
forget the moment when it all went boom.
Anger is the fault for a sleepless night
to which spilled over to a horrible morning.
Let it be, those words exchanged,
for nothing needs to be explained.
Let the stress disappear
and let me fall back to sleep.
The only light that is always on,
is now gone, far away.
No need for comfort or even joy
forget the need to need that time.
Forget the feeling I felt inside
forget that thought that leaped around.
Don't slide me to the right,
for left is where I'd rather lay.
My eyes are shut but my mind
is open,
thoughts linger late so it seems,
midnight's here and has brushed away sleep.
Current status is; no, why and how.
The eyes are drooping and have lost the fight,
bedtime is calling, but this time without the light.

No comments: